Powered By Blogger

Sunday 19 August 2012

Graphics 45 - Olde Curiosity Shoppe




I saw a Recessed Frame Chipboard Book Box on the Calico Crafts website and I decided to make an Olde Curiosity Shoppe from Graphic 45 paper. 




I painted the spine of the book with distress stains, vintage photo and walnut stains which gave it a vintage appearance. I cut out the title of the book "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" from 12"x12" paper, the other words came from the 8"x8" pad "Optical Oddities"






I covered the inside of the box with 8"x8" paper from Graphic 45.





The above image is the back of the book. I will follow this post up with a booklet made to go inside it. Happy crafting!





5 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, your box book is fabulous, I love those papers, I have some but don't want to cut into them, but after seeing this beauty I may just have to! Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Carol this is fabulous, I love these papers and you have put them to good use to create a stunning box, really love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, and such a lot of work and thought put into it. There is so much to look at. I love the lady. She is obviously longing for something in the shop. I think it may be the bottle with the butterflies in it. Can't wait to see the rest of it when you have done it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic! I love it. The papers are stunning... my fave is the one with all the old apothecary bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that looks wonderful Carol! I love the papers you've used - so gorgeous. It must have taken ages. Looking forward to seeing your booklet.
    Hope you are well.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog, comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...