Powered By Blogger

Monday 24 September 2012

Sunday Stamper - Week 224 - Behind the Mask



I only had my journal with me this weekend so I decided  to do this mask and stencils challenge. I painted the background with yellow, blue, orange and a little bit of turquiose acylic paint. I stenciled on some dots, letters and numbers and then I covered it with diamonds and circles in gesso.




I stamped some chicks rubber stamps from my stash.





This is it for today. I am entering it into Sunday Stamper - Week 224 - Behind the Mask



8 comments:

  1. Fab fab fab .... love it hun, thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours Carol, and it all goes together so well to make a lovely image. Love the chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, I love your page, great colours and stencilling and just adore those little chicks! A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page and a gorgious mix of colours and stencils makingsuch lush layers.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous bright, sunny page Carol! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gesso work & those chicks are so cute. Sx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol a new visitor to your blog here - hopping from Hels' Sunday Stampers. I love your journal page, the colours and textures are great and I love those super cute chicks - such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i adore the chicks! the entire piece is beautiful!
    cheers, dana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog, comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...