Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 February 2012

Simon Says Stamp and Show Take Your Pick ... London, Paris or New York!



Simon Says Stamp and Show Take Your Pick so I chose Paris because I have some Paris stamps in my stash. I chose the colours of the French flag, red, white and blue. The tag I did using the wrinkle free distress technique with fire brick, faded jeans and distressed stains picket fence. The background stamp was from Tim Holtz Papillon, the foreground was the Eiffel Tower from Tim Holtz French Market clear stamps using the colours of the French flag again.



 I also did some shrink plastics of the Eiffel Tower, two of which I attached to the ribbon that I had dyed with distressed stains fire brick, faded jeans and  picket fence.



Voila! the tag was finished. I had fun with the shrink plastic.

5 comments:

  1. Carol, your Parisian tag is beautiful! I love your blended background colors of red, white and blue! Boy...does that ever POP! Your background with the script from Tim's Papillon stamp set really looks fantastic! Your Eiffel Towers look great and the red/white/blue ribbon tie at the top is the perfect finisher! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely piece of art, Carol - I love your colours and the number of ideas you have packed into one piece of work. Really original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol this is just so scrummy and beautiful xx Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat color scheme! I love the way you colored the trim too!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    For More Opportunities:
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
    *Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
    *Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Pinterest
    *Sign up for our Newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol this is a wonderful tag! Love the way you've used the flag colours - very clever. Lots of detail completes the picture - love it! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog, comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...