Powered By Blogger

Thursday 16 February 2012

Sunday Stamper - Week 192 - I Will Always Love You



This is the Valentine card I made for my husband. I started with Tim Holtz Alterations Big Die - Styled Labels which I distressed with Iced Spruce distressing ink. I used the word "Love" from Sizzlets decorative strips Once Upon a Time, covered with Glossy Accents. I finshed the label with two hearts that I had punched out of red paper. I chose a sparkly background paper from my stash and used Martha Stewart's punches "Loop" to give the paper a decorative edge. I used Tim Holtz Kraft-core Nostalgic Collection for the card itself. I also used Kraft-core paper, in a different shade, for the banner, stamped with "I will love you, FOREVER AND A DAY" from Studio 490- Sentimental Art. I also used the same stamp for the message inside the card.



My husband loved the card and we had a lovely romantic day together.

2 comments:

  1. aw, what a lovely card, glad you and your hubby had alovely romantic day... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card you made! I love the colours that you chose and the words are so romantic! Glad you had a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog, comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...