Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Grungy Monday 37: Tim Holtz Wearable Art!



For this challenge (Studio L3)  I decided to use my Tim Holtz pocket watch that I got for Christmas. I am calling it "Sewing Room". I used paper from Tim Holtz Crowded Attic 6"x 6" which you can see in the background and the 2" x 2" for inside the watch. Having put the paper inside the watch I decorated it with a Tim Holtz button and a mini pin. I used other embellishments from my stash, such as a sewing machine, coat hanger and a small meaasage plaque with the sentiment "Made for You". Once they were glued in place I secured the front of the pocket watch into position. Finally, I used a large jump ring threaded with a Tim Holtz large chain.
 I have always been a sewer and I felt that all these elements represented my Sewing Room and the watch certainly represented the hours I spent at my sewing machine over the 39  years since I started

.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Carol. As a sewer myself it really appeals to me. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog, comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...