Powered By Blogger

Sunday 30 September 2012

Simon Says Stamp and Show: For the Love of Sparkle



This tag was made from the Autumn Gatherings by Tim Holtz Alterations. fisrt I distressed the background with distress inks, then I cut out the garland several times in different papers and distressed them.

 




I cut out the saying from a Tim Holtz stamp and distressed the edges.




The glitter on the branches was made by Tim Holtz  Distress Stickles (Rock Candy). I dyed a ribbon in distress stain Forest Moss. I would like to enter this tag into Simon Says Stamp and Show: For the Love of Sparkle

Unfortunately, shortly after completion, this tag fell off the easel onto the floor when I shut the living room door,  where it was devoured by my craft loving dogs...




5 comments:

  1. Oh, Carol, how sad an end for such a lovely tag! The colours and the sentiment are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carol, that is terrible! So glad you photographed it before devouring. It is such a beautiful tag, gorgeous Autumn colours, I love that die. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love all the fall colors! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty tag Carol. Love that die too! Such a pity you have naughty dogs!!
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep those dogs - we have a goldendoodle which I have recategorized as a goat-adoodle. Oy, what he has eaten.
    cheers, dana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog, comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...