Powered By Blogger

Thursday 20 September 2012

Simon says Stamp and Show- Tape it Up



For this challenge I re-used a canvas board which was brown with a stamp on it. I layered it with four types of Tim Holtz's tissue paper to partly cover over the previous stamping. I then covered the tissue paper with distress inks.  The next stage consisted of producing three Tim Holtz rosettes of varying sizes. The rosettes were made using Tim Holtz paper.





I stamped the word "AUTUMN" because the project had an autumnal feel.
I made some leaves out of Tim Holtz's packaging (see Compendium of Curiosities II), I dyed them with alcohol ink and heated them up to give them a 3D shape. The leaves and the rosettes were attached using a hot glue gun.

I am entering this project into Simon says Stamp and Show- Tape it Up challenge.


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and autumnal. The rosettes and leaves look great on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, sorry to be so late, have been indisposed. I love your canvas, especially the rosettes, they are beautiful and love how used the tape. It does feel very autumnal and it is lovely. Good luck with the challenge. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project and a great example of using tissue tape. Love the packaging leaves and your pretty rosettes. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog, comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...