Saturday, 28 January 2012

The Artistic Stamper's January Challenge- Vintage


For this project I used a Craft Tag because it gave a vintage feeling, I distressed it with Tim Holtz's Distressed Inks in brushed corduroy and did the edges in vintage photo. I used VersaFine black to stamp the images. The stamps I used were Tim Holtz's Visual Artistry Collection from Stamper's Anomynous, Artful Things and Lost and Found, which I bought at a show from Inkylicious. I have used Idea-ology pen nibs, philosophy tag (imagine) and mini paper clips. I finished by Dymo printing the word "memories" and a ribbon coloured in Distressed Ink (walnut stain).
I am posting this tag to my daughter who is doing her Master's at Imperial College London which is so far away from us. I send her and ATC or Tag each week with a little present in because she is missing us.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tag Carol - cool idea to make a Dymo sentiment to use. Those vintage images look great on the craft tag, love the real pen nib too! I bet your daughter is so happy when she gets these :) Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely entry with us this month at The Artistic Stamper.....good luck!
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog, comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...