Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 April 2012

30th Anniversary Card


This weekend was our 30th anniversary so I decided to make my husband a card based on the film "The Girl with the Pearl Earring", a movie and book we both enjoyed. I had some paper from graphic 45 Renaissance Faire Collection which showed the Girl with the Pearl Earring so I thought I would base the card on it. I cut it out and I cut some flowers out from the same sheet and glued it to the stepper card.



I attcahed a Tim Holtz's Word Stick "Life" and used his One Upon a Time Aphabet Set to create the words "30 Years"

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary Carol, your card is lovely. I remember having a print of that picture back in the seventies! Thank you for your comment on my blog, yes I hope to put the banner up in the craftroom, which was one of my girls' bedrooms! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning images Carol - I love this. Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that image Carol. I also love the film with Colin Firth looking rather yummy! Sad too though. I do hope your Husband loved the card - I'm sure he did. Take care, Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog, comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...