Powered By Blogger

Saturday 16 June 2012

Card For My Mum



 I made this card for my Mum to cheer her up before she went into hospital . In the past she had told me she had always wanted an old dress form so I put one in a card. The background was made from the new Spring Distrees Inks using Peacock feathers and Squeezed lemonade and then I stamped my new favourite stamp Tim Holtz X1-1097. I used my favourite Bigz Die "Sewing Room", I seem to have used it alot!!!! 



I apologise as it seems a bit of  out focus. Anyway it seemed she was grateful for it. Inside the card I stamped " Cheer you up". I forgot to take a picture of the card but she said I could borrow it back to take a picture of it and post it.

2 comments:

  1. I was more than grateful for it, I loved it! Best card I had - made and given with love beats a bought card any day. I've always preferred hand-made cards .... I still have cards you made me when you were little. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful card Carol, I love the colours you have achieved on the background, really really lovely. Like your Mum I always wanted a dress form too, I finally got one - it is 18 inches high - and a jewelry holder - LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog, comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...