Powered By Blogger

Sunday 3 June 2012

Kate Crane's 366 Day Challenge - June



This what I did for Kate Crane's 366 Day Challenge - June. I started with acrylic paint in blue, turquoise and white, and blended them together which gave it an "under the ocean" feel. With my CriCut I cut out outlines of circles in two different sizes and glued them to the page to represent the 30 days of June.




I stamped the month and year with stamps from my stash. I found that I had some outline peel-offs of fish so I attached them to papers and then cut carefully around them.



I drew with a white pen bubbles coming from the fish and larger bubbles in the water.


I am pleased with this effect and I will fill in the days with a white pen.

My completed May page.


 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, the colours on your pages are stunning and I love those circles for the days, very clever to make them look like large bubbles. The seahorse is fabulous, love his/her colourings. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a clever use of those circles. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your May page and completed. Your June page looks just as great
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous page Carol. Lovely theme - need another holiday now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog, comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...